Tuesday, November 27, 2012

AMERICA YOU'VE FALLEN ASLEEP

...........Rather then make a new note..The Lord wants that all are warned,nothing is at all what it seems.The enemy is rising up quickly now says the Lord....The Lord wants that we pull together now,and take the evil that has crept in to our nation out....NOW says the Lord...My church,My Bride..Do not be silent anymore....See the good and evil now across the entire world.......only you My Church have the power of Me in you to change things,says the Lord....Do not just sit back and allow this to happen.....Strength & power is in prayer.
..........The enemy is creating terrible things in your nation against you now says the Lord......Food shortages,and terror against My people are about to abound .....Stand together...don't stay to yourselves now...Arise against this evil......You are My Body,I am in you and by My Spirit you can all do this..
...............America is now on alike a free fall says the Lord........So many think things are good,and they are evil says the Lord....Arise Now says the Lord your God....take up your sling.(take up your weapons physical and spiritual...let the enemy advance Nomore says the Lord.
......Because of rejection of Me and My Word and the finished Work of Christ on the cross.....Major Major Major catastophic storms will come forth,I will get the attention of all says the Lord....Time is short and quickly running out now says the Lord.....Only you (My Church/Bride) can bring this to a halt by My Spirit in you says the Lord your God.

......................The Lord is saying,Many of you are religious,many of you do not know Me at all,many of you serve other gods.
....America,My hand is upon you,I have received your prayers,I heard your cries unto Me for deliverance and help..I know your hearts says the Lord......My light is shining upon you now..I will not let you go.I see your love for Me says the Lord.
.....My anger and wrath is upon those who know the truth,deny the truth and they despise Me says the Lord....Because of your prayers and faith in Me , I will see you through,I will make you strong in this hour,you will stand,you will run and not faint says the Lord.
.....You are going to rise up like eagles.....you will watch and pray,not missing a thing...and see the great things I will do for you and your nation says the Lord......because your faith is in Me says the Lord...I love you with a never ending love........Know that I have plans for you and that I will always protect you says the Lord.
.........I have many different voices in the land I use for different situations and for many different reasons,My oracles speak with Me what I command....KNow ,I have no false prophets......yes ,many of you refer to them as gloom and doom prophets calling them false...no they are not false...They speak for Me and See what is coming says the Lord...REmember....know My Word ..do not be deceived.....I warn through My Prohets ,I exhort,rebuke,call to repentance thru My Prophets...I do not always speak feel good words,says the Lord....I speak blessings and cursings thru My Prophets says the Lord.........My Words Never come back unto Me void says the Lord.
.......My people who love and exalt Me ,hear My Voice clearly now,says the Lord.....They have done away with Me and My Word says the Lord......My youth are so confused says the Lord...lost without Me and the truth of My Word,They do not know which way to go ,they do not know what to believe...This is why I said,you will not add to or take away from My Word,and you are to teach the gospel tothe ends of the earth to all,so all can know the truth ,believe and repent and be saved says the Lord....How will they know if you will not tell them,says the Lord........Deception is everywhere across the land
..America...there is a Spirit over your nation that seeks to devour and to kill,and destroy says the Lord.It started with My church..They have failed Me and deceievd you says the Lord.Many many false teachers everywhere,teaching false doctrines of men and not of Me says the Lord...There is a spirit of death spreading over America...forcing you to believe false teachings not of Me.....you see how they are flattering you to draw you into them,and like a serpent they will strike so fast,you will be lost and confused.
.......They murder My Babies in the womb,which are My heritage says the Lord...They will kill you and think nothing of it says the Lord...they think they do me a service and they do not know Me at all says the Lord......They stand by each other says the Lord...like One...and with great deceiving teachings and mighty in evil....they are spread everywhere throughout America and all the nations of the world....waiting,seeking all of whom they may devour says the Lord....They seek to kill,destroy and not to save.
...it is a spiritual darkness across the whole world says the Lord....against Me and My Word and My people everywhere......This Spirit of darkness must be removed or destruction of America...you ask Me how Lord?
....... Prayer ,says the Lord......You ,My people stand together as One against the evil,through prayer you can destroy the evil spirit over America and the whole world ,says the Lord...I am speaking specifically to You America.....You together can break this spirit over America...Once you break off this strongholding spirit...all evil will flee,says the Lord as they no longer will have that spirit to follow .They will scatter like wild fire...tumult,afflictions,wars,hatred,violence...remain in prayer and I will destroy says the Lord........If you place all of your trust and faith in Me says the Lord.I will do the battle...I will restore your land ,says the Lord..
...........if you do not stand upon Me,your only foundation...you will be destroyed.Your nation will go down.says the Lord.Only by My Spirit says the Lord...can you stand now...You MUST stand by your brother Israel........come against all evil in prayer,remember it is spiritual warfare....Call unto Me in prayer standing together as One in Me,says the Lord.........Receive this call from Me says the Lord....stand as One Body now .....They defile Me and My Word. As you join as One Body calling unto Me I will hear you and I will devoir this spirit of death over your land....I am the Lord Your God,I create,I kill and I destroy and I make alive.....Nothing happens without Me says the Lord..................................want to talk about this word? Lady4emmanuel@aol.com






No comments:

Post a Comment